Xerox is looking to hire At Home Data Entry Operators. Xerox Corporation is a $22 billion leading global enterprise for business process and document management.
This position is for the first shift –starting at 6:00 AM on Monday and 8:00 AM the rest of the week working on a clean desk policy.
- You must have at least a high school diploma or GED.
- Must be able to work overtime as needed by the unit.
- Must be able to type at least 8.000 KPH.
- Provide administrative support to business operations by performing processing tasks such as data entry, scanning, mail sorting or similar activities.
- Performs data entry of material from source documents to a computer database.
- Transcribes routine pre-coded and identifiable alphanumeric data from source document and/or phone call into an automated system.
- Ensures accuracy and completeness data.
- Performs clerical tasks in the data entry function.
- Receives and distributes incoming mail and materials.
- All other duties as assigned.
APPLY HERE: https://xerox.taleo.net/careersection/acs_external_career+site/jobdetail.ftl?job=13016268&lang=en&src=JB-10223