Westat has multiple openings for Home-based bilingual Spanish speaking Telephone Data Collectors to collect & enter data for their social search projects. Previous outbound call-center experience is a strong plus!
This is a part-time position. You should be able to work at least 15 hours per week and the hours might go as high as 40 hours some weeks.
They are looking to fill the following time slots:
• Monday – Friday, 6PM to 12AM, Eastern time
• Saturday, 10AM to 6PM, Eastern time
• Sunday, 2PM to 10PM, Eastern time.
The primary activity of this position is asking questions on a variety of subjects, such as: education, the environment, health, and transportation. . All Telephone Data Collectors will be expected to work in English and Spanish, and must have a clear speaking voice.
As part of the application process, they will do a background screening based on the specific position which will include, at a minimum, criminal records history.
Requirements for this position include:
- Have bilingual proficiency in English and Spanish
- Be 18 years or older
- Provide a voice sample
- Have a reliable Windows-based computer and printer (Apple/Mac not compatible)
- Have a subscription to a dependable, high speed Internet service provider
- Have a web camera with video and audio functionality and ability to obtain a Skype account
- Be able to be on the Internet (cable or DSL) and on a landline (corded) telephone at the same time
- Have strong computer skills
- Have the ability to work a minimum of 15 hours per week primarily evening and/or weekend hours
If you are interested in this work at home data entry position, please visit the job listing HERE.