This is a remote opportunity – candidate may work from home or at any PayPal office.
- Engage in business planning and analysis to support web implementation, mobile implementation, and call center solutions. Including introductions to additional PayPal product offerings, including: web servicing, shopping portal, key word programs, online advertising, and affiliate programs
- Harness large volumes of project data via Salesforce for the development of reports and data analysis with interpretation of results in business context, including detailed findings and implications presented to key stakeholders at all levels.
- Participate in client management and relationship opportunities.
- Collaborate with client team and internal teams (marketing analytics, account management, interactive strategy) to socialize findings to improve integration performance and client experience.
- 3-4 years experience in interactive marketing, business consulting using website data and information to help drive specific targeting and marketing recommendations
- Experience with any of these tools – SalesForce, Microsoft Office Products
- Experience in online project management, consulting and business analysis.
- Familiarity with Credit Services and eCommerce.
- Understanding of leading web platforms and payment software tools/methodologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in quantitative, marketing or business area