1NWContact is looking for a HOME BASED CALL CENTER PROJECT MANAGER who can be located anywhere in the US and who will be supervising CSRs also located across the US.
Initially, you will be leading one or more of their key outbound campaigns: which currently include appointment setting, customer acquisition, phone verified prospect posting programs, live transfer programs, political and survey projects, and various lead gen campaigns (B2C or B2B).
- Minimum of 3 years of telemarketing team leadership.
- Minimum of 3 years in a call center supervision role.
- Experience in training, script development, and quality assurance monitoring.
- Knowledge of predictive dialers and list management.
- Knowledge of a cloud based hosted system is important.
- Understanding of compliance requirements (privacy, telemarketing, PCI) and compliance regulations such as DNC from a training perspective.
- Ability to analyze issues and articulate appropriate solutions
- Ability to embrace and implement change and adapt accordingly.
- Good communication skills, including the ability to tailor communication to the audience.