ING North America is looking for home-based customer service reps. MUST RESIDE WITHIN 1 HR OF DRIVING DISTANCE OF DIMONDALE, MICHIGAN FOR TRAINING CLASSES FOR 3-4 WEEKS. Candidate must be available to and work from a central office location for approximately 5 weeks of training. Training class starts 6-24-13***
In this position you will be responsible for responding to inquiries/needs of customer and promoting the organization’s products and services – all done via phone. You will act as the primary contact point between financial professionals, clients, and the back office operations of ING.
Candidate should possess a basic understanding of pension and investment concepts and products, or experience in the financial services industry is highly desirable.
- Use a myriad of systems and tools to promptly respond to inquiries received via inbound phone lines.
- Provide information to callers about various features of specific plans / policies.
- Explain complex product features and annuity/retirement plan concepts to plan participants, agents, and sponsors.
- Complete and verify transactions requested by callers and either process requests or forward to appropriate parties.
- Capture caller information on customer management system.
- Participate in new product and services implementation.
- Contribute to process improvement through suggesting streamlining measures, processing changes, and new technologies.
- Competitive salary and bonus plan
- Medical and dental coverage for employees, their spouses, children and domestic partners.
- 401K Savings Plan with a dollar for dollar match for the first 6% of eligible pay, multiple investment options, and immediate eligibility and vesting after 4 years.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) bank of days for employees to use for any reason; 20 days in first full year of employment, 23 days beginning in the fifth year of employment.
- Health and dependent care spending accounts available. Company provided life insurance for employees; may purchase additional for self, spouses and children.
- Company holidays based on the NYSE calendar, jury duty, military leave, bereavement and community service time.
- Opportunities for professional growth and much more!
APPLY HERE: https://jobs.brassring.com/en/asp/tg/cim_jobdetail.asp?sec=1&partnerid=335&siteid=77&jobId=1477481&codes=IND