Responsible for providing administrative support to Sales Representatives and assigned hospitals. Ensures that hospitals needs are acknowledged and addressed.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Visits assigned hospitals as needed to determine the customer’s need.
- Schedules meetings with department heads at hospitals
- Schedules meetings with materials managers and buyers to ensure accuracy and timeliness in purchase orders.
- Checks inventory to determine hospital usage levels.
- Researches new products that hospitals are interested in purchasing.
- Prepares cost comparisons for hospitals to justify Owens & Minor distribution.
- Converts new customer’s product numbers to Owens & Minor’s product numbers.
- Acts as liaison between hospital and manufacturers to ensure accuracy of materials and supplies.
- Acts as liaison between hospital and division department heads to ensure smooth conversion.