- This role ensures that client needs are satisfied through the formulation, development, implementation and delivery of solutions in response to client requirements expressed in approved service requests.
- They are responsible for the overall project plan, budget, structure, schedule and staffing requirements for the delivery organization.
- Incumbents are required to manage efforts of client employees as well as third-party vendors to ensure that an integrated solution is provided to meet the client needs.
- Expert level knowledge is required across PM methodologies, emerging technologies and technical architectures pertaining to the client served, and the vision to influence the clients’ actions.
- They hold responsibility for cost, schedule and contractual deliverables.
Additionally and specifically:
- Project management skills demonstrating the ability to assess, build and manage DR plans, and deploy resources to accomplish complex tasks associated with a project plan.
- Disaster Recovery skills demonstrate a solid understanding of Disaster Recovery methodologies, technologies and how they should be deployed, tools, best practices, standards, and processes.
- Communications excellence in both written and verbal forms. Work well in a team environment. Meet commitments without reminders and ensure that communications occur laterally and thru the management chain.
- Control account dynamics in the area of risks and compliance, taking initiative to resolve problems, while coordinating activities with others making all stake holders aware of issues.
- Strict adherence to service line processes maintaining IT Industry skills including knowledge and skills in OS platform Administration, DB Administration, Storage Management, Networking, and Application/Midrange/Global Mirror