Patch Media, part of the Huffington Post Media Group, is an AOL company is looking to hire a local online sale executive.
This is a work from home position with the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (in marketing, business, or a related discipline)
- 1-3 years related experience
- Top-notch selling and marketing instincts with strong interpersonal, communications and influencing skills
- Willingness and confidence to take on the role of a Patch media and advertising consultant
- Clear grasp of the industry and a passion for the web, social networking, and online community websites
- Ability to simultaneously manage sales, inventory, design and other aspects of online advertising
- Capacity to quickly tap into the interests, rhythms, and identity of a community
- Unparalleled organizational skills, and the ability to work independently, as well as on a team Car ownership (a must) and flexibility to work from anywhere—be it at home, from your car, or in town, at a local coffee shop or store
- Proximity to—or the ability to relocate near or in—the relevant market location
- Ability and willingness to work hours outside of the typical M-F and 9-5, sometimes weekend
Visit the job posting HERE for more details and to apply.
Click here for other current sales and marketing work from home job openings.