We Are Now Accpeting Guest Post – Write For Us!
Why You Should Write For Webjenius?
- Author Bio With Social Links : At the bottom of every guest post you would have the opportunity to add your bio with social links and also a dofollow link. By this, readers will know about you and if they liked your content then they will surely land on your blog.
- Get Quality Backlink and Traffic: Webjenius currently has 30,000 unique visitors per month..Posting on Webjenius as a Guest Blogger can help give you and your site extra exposure. You will be given the opportunity to add a link back to your site or blog in an “About Author” highlight at the end of each article you contribute.If interested, please read through the guidelines below to get started:
Unique Content / Not Copied : This is most important thing that your post or article must be unique and not copied from anywhere else – even if you spin those articles, they are still not unique. We have tools to verify if the content is copied or unique.
It Must Have Minimum 500 Words: The content length is also important. We recommend to write at least 500 word article otherwise it will not be accepted.
Affiliate Links and Unrelated Links are not allowed in the article.
Relevant Content: The content has to be relevant to the site. We are currently accepting content in the following categories: Scam alerts, Work from home company reviews, Finding work from home tips, How to’s, making extra money tips and tricks, starting a small business how to’s
Proper Post Formatting:
- Create your Original Content Article with the proper formatting, including a Title and any H2, H3 and H4 tags you would like to use.
- You will be allowed to use no more than 3 reference links within your article, 1 may link back to your own site, and the other 2 may link to reference sites for your article. (You will also have a link back to your site in the About Author highlight found on each article you publish)
- Please include at least one Featured Image that will be used at the beginning of your post.
- Login to your contributor dashboard for webjenius and create your new post and publish it for review. If any formatting needs to be changed I will email you so that you can make the necessary adjustments to your article.
About Author’s Bio Registration:
Register as a member of webjenius and complete your profile information with as much information as possible. Including your website link and social media links that you would like to appear in your “About Author Bio” that will be featured at the end of your Guest Post.
Publishing your post:
- Once your article is through the editing process, it will then be scheduled for publication. I will send you an email to let you know when your article will be published.
- All newly published articles will receive a few days in a featured spot on our Home Page.
How to Apply:
Now that you’ve read all the guidelines for guest posting it’s time to submit the Apply to Become a Contributor contact form. You should include your name, email address (so I can contact you) and your website address. In the contact form body, please include links to an example of your work so that I may review your writing style. Once your application has been reviewed and accepted, you will be given contributor status on the blog and you will then be given the option in your dashboard to add a new post and you can begin writing.