Lithium is seeking an online moderator, responsible for moderating interactions on online communities organized by enterprise companies for their customers.
- Learn Lithium Technologies’ suite of community tools, so that you can use them effectively and serve as a resource to Lithium’s customers.
- Monitor participation in online forums and take appropriate steps to ensure a positive experience for all participants.
- Work directly with participants online to get them the help or guidance they need.
- Collaborate with other moderators or managers who may be in place on the customer side.
- Develop weekly or monthly reports that summarize activity in the community, provide meaningful analysis, and show progress against goals.
- Work effectively with a corps of active users who help support the community.
- Provide feedback on and assist in the implementation of strategies to keep the community vibrant and active with new programs, promotions, etc.
- Advise and guide customer personnel on effective principles of online community management and moderation.
- Attend regular meetings with internal staff as well as customers.
- Foreign language skills necessary depending on location.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Intermediate proficiency with and access to Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Experience with online messaging services and applications.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, which includes weekends and holidays.
- Stable computer and reliable broadband connection.
- Experience participating in and moderating online communities.
- Experience working with enterprise customers.
- Knowledge of general social networking and web services (e.g. Twitter, Facebook, wikis)
APPLY HERE: http://www.lithium.com/company/career/job-openings?nl=1&jvi=o5HgVfwH,Job