A financial & professional services provider is looking to hire full-time Residential Underwriters to work remotely.
These are work from home positions throughout the United States for professional with Front line underwriting experience and who are available immediately.
- Review, analyze, verify and evaluate loan data
- Thorough understanding of underwriting policies and procedures
- Review loan files for completeness and accuracy
- Maintain knowledge of all applicable underwriting guidelines by completing all underwriter training programs, learning any business unit policy and/or guidelines
- Experience with front line residential mortgage and compliance laws and regulations
- Experience using Ringtail is a huge plus
- Strong commitment to customer service and satisfaction
- Effective leadership and time management skills
- Service oriented, team player and ability to multi-task
- High producer with attention to quality
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented outlook, coupled with ability to plan ahead and meet deadlines
- QCR’s (Quality Control Review) experience required
For immediate consideration please submit your resume and put “Residential Underwriter” in the subject.