U-Haul has an immediate opening for work from home part-time Social Support Specialist.
They are looking for web savvy individuals who has experience in customer service, has a flare for social media with the ability to help monitor our brand in the online space, and nurture those supporters into customers.
As the Social Media Specialist, you will have the opportunity to monitor, respond to, track and report on online discussions about U-Haul. You will serve as a representative for U-Haul International and its affiliates in the online community.
- Monitor and Respond for U-Haul across several different platforms including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, blogs, Pinterest etc. while keeping in line with company best practices
- Participate in dialogue with the customer when appropriate, and seek guidance from the social media manager or program manager when necessary.
- Create customer action files and follow-up with the customer and Customer service team as necessary.
- Analyze content via social media for brand sentiment, relevance, influence and frequency
- Monitor and record discussion trends in order to identify opportunities to provide a better product and service to our customer both online and offline.
- Perform any other duties as designated by the Social Media Manager
- MUST have own Computer & Internet to function this Work From Home position.
- MUST be able to work 10-15 hours per week.
- 1-2 years of experience with customer service
- Understanding of how to use a variety of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Foursquare, Pinterest, blogs, forums, etc.).
- Detail Oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to blog and understand blogging best practices.
- Advocate should be able to type at least 40 WPM with at least 90% accuracy.
- Determining the problem/sentiment of each post and how we would respond to it.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
APPLY HERE: http://jobs.uhaul.com/job_detail.aspx?aval_job_id=116859&mode=