CORRONA is seeking a dynamic and highly motivate Project Manager.
This is a home-based position that requires self-motivation, strong organization and flexibility to meet the needs of the company in a virtual office environment. This opportunity requires robust information technology skills, fluency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel), SharePoint and MS Project.
- Understand and manage the requirements of the clinical/scientific team and deploy to research sites or to clients.
- Oversee development of project timelines, procedures, forms, project support materials, manuals, and tracking systems
- Ensure compliance with study protocols
- Maintain project documentation, track progress on projects, and work with principal investigators to overcome barriers
- Design data collection strategies and coordinate the flow of study data; oversee data collection procedures and review data for quality control
- Schedule and facilitate meetings and project conference calls; plan agenda and lead meetings, ensure that minutes are taken, edited and distributed
- Participate in preparation of literature reviews, proposals, manuscripts,
- project reports, presentations of study design and findings, and toolkits for
- Ensure compliance with reporting to IRB and the funding agencies
- Serve as primary liaison with project collaborators
- Manage project support staff
- Develop training materials and train local and affiliated research staff on study implementation
- As required, Project Manager will represent CORRONA at client meetings, professional meetings, symposia and trade shows.
- Master’s degree in public health, health services research or related area, or equivalent experience.
- Should have at least 3 years’ experience as a project manager for relevant medical, public health, or similar research and at least one year of personnel management experience
- Experience and familiarity with qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented, with excellent time management skills
- Must possess strong English communication and writing skills and be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Requires a strong working knowledge of MS Office, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, MS Project, and SharePoint.
- Experience in data analysis and manuscript preparation and knowledge of database programs is desirable.
- Additional duties may be assigned, either temporary or permanent based upon company needs.
Email your cover letter and resume to:firstname.lastname@example.org