Western Union is seeking a Specialist/Analyst for Reporting & Analysis.
- Lead, coordinate, or participate in assigned reporting projects simultaneously, including research, analysis, documentation, design/develop testing, problem resolution, training, status reporting, implementation, and post-rollout review/audit
- Create and analyze data for reporting and potential solutions
- Support NA Agent and Tech Support processes to help improve the Agent Experience and drive self-help opportunities
This position can be a work from home position in the US.
- Research skills including use of publicly available and proprietary sources
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical abilities
- Exceptional communications skills, both orally and through common business software tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Ability to work across functions and at different levels of the organization
- Experience in the payments, financial services, retail, and/or internet industries is a plus