Metlife is looking to hire a work from home business planning and strategic consultant.
Develop metrics, performance measures and reports that support business objectives and results. May serve a “Chief of Staff” role to a senior officer to ensure that business planning and objectives are tracked and reported accordingly. Ensures operational excellence through identification, prioritization and implementation of projects that meet strategic, tactical, market and customer demands. May develop and implement a consistently deployed approach to project management.
- Partner with management in a line of business to develop metrics and reports that support business objectives and results.
- Develops and refines performance measures and internal benchmarks to develop an information framework to support process analysis and re-engineering activities.
- Create communications related to complex strategic business plans and initiatives.
- Provide oversight to assigned department’s budget and expense management functions including the development and submission of operational budgets, review of monthly expense reports, analysis of budget variances, preparation of financial forecasts, and / or research and implementation of cost savings measures.
- Collect key metrics from various sources and using management analysis tools, completes complex analyses such as cost projections, feasibility studies, benchmark comparisons, an other reports.
- Develop recommendations for senior management review. Develops complex staffing plans and models. Participates in the management of IT application portfolios, and prepares ROI analysis.