Work from home customer service jobs
Do you have customer service experience? Are you patient with people? Do you have a clear and pleasant phone voice? If you answered yes to these questions, then work at home customer service representative or call center agent position might be the right career for you. Becoming a work from home customer service agent can be ideal job for those seeking a stable stay at home job with a flexible schedule and a stable pay.
Many top-brand companies such as Amazon or Apple are looking for work from home customer service agent to answer the inbound customer calls.
Below is the list of companies that hire home-based workers for customer service jobs. Visit each site to determine if there are any work at home jobs currently available. While each company has it’s own set of requirements and policies, below is a list of general requirements to expect from most companies hiring work at home customer service representatives:
- You must have a land line phone that is dedicated only to this work.
- You must own a headset, some companies provide and ship those to you for free.
- You must have a quite work space or home office that is completely free from distraction during your working hours.
- In some cases, they might require you to do a background check.
- The pay is normally between $8.00 to $14.00 for these types of positions and majority of these companies offer benefits such as medical, dental and vacation after the probation period
If there are no positions currently available, try checking the site again at a later date.