Asurion is looking to hire a work from home customer service representative.
The duties would include handling inbound calls from customers regarding wireless handset insurance claims, electronics repair facilitation or roadside assistance requests from wireless customers.
Working at home can be an ideal situation from saving you money on gas & work clothes to allowing you to spend more time with your family during non-work hours. But unfortunately, most Work-at-Home Opportunities that sound too good to be true usually are. It’s time you got to know Asurion.
Asurion is the leader in technology protection services. From lost, stolen and damaged wireless handsets to malfunctioning computers or HDTVs, Asurion provides more than 70 million consumers worldwide with best-in-class, next day device replacement. Asurion also offers protection of user content and software.
Asurion has over 10,000 employees dedicated to providing great service.
- At least 1 year of call center customer service experience
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- PC literacy (Windows, web navigation) and 25 WPM typing skills
- BILINGUAL candidates – ability to write in English and Spanish is a MUST
- Pay differential for Bilingual candidates
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule
- Schedule is subject to shift bid process
Full-time openings are available and exact schedules will be discussed with each candidate, but evenings and weekends will be required. You must be able to work at your computer throughout your entire shift (minus short breaks and a lunch period) while maintaining a noise and distraction-free environment.
- PC running Windows XP/Vista with sound card, headset jack or external speakers, 2.0 ports.
- Processor speed, space requirements and other specifications can be found at AsurionForceAtHome.com
Apply online at: www.asurionforce.com