Full time hire for Progress Software Engineers. You work, on-site, for the first 2 weeks to meet the team. After this, you work from home and only have to come in for meetings one week per quarter . You might skip a quarter from time to time but, assume you have to come in quarterly.
5 years (or more) Progress programming experience. Must have strong Progress 9.x or higher. If you programmed an ERP package (ie QAD, MFG/PRO, similar) using Progress, this will work.
- Work with other Progress engineers/developers, Progress DBA’s, architects, QA, system engineers and product managers in solving new and existing technical issues
- Understand requirements, implement designs, provide administration tools, and documentation for specific projects
- Perform regular on-call duties
- Participate in Progress design and code reviews
- Follow and enhance existing Progress development processes
- Measure and verify that new and old Progress code has acceptable performance and scalability
- Maintain ownership of the projects assigned
- Consistently meet project deadlines
- Work from home!
- Base salary: $75 – 85K
- Excellent, Fortune 100, benefits including 401K
- Year-end bonus up to 25%
APPLY HERE: http://www.indeed.com/job/Progress-at-Career-Brokers-in-Dallas,-TX-68c8736a59d2a8f9