ICONMA, a consulting firm, is looking to hire work from home technical writer.
They rovide professional staffing services and project based solutions for a broad range of Fortune 1000 companies.
- Write a variety of policy and procedure documentation for mortgage lending processes.
- Develop and update new/existing documentation with changes requested by a subject matter expert under the direction of the SME and the Procedure Management manager.
- Obtain approvals from the line of business and procedure approval team (Compliance, Risk, Legal), if applicable, and incorporates changes as directed.
- Publish documentation to online portal under direction of the PPO manager.
- Requires 2-5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Strong technical writing experience.
- Effective requirement gathering – ability to interview and ask the right questions from line of business to write procedures in a virtual environment.
- Familiarity with publishing tools.
- Very good knowledge of English standards – language and grammar.
- Project management skills – ability to manage multiple projects effectively.
APPLY HERE: email@example.com